Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blatantly Political

I just read on smh.com.au that Bob Carr has quit!!! I am not normally this blatantly political in my blog, but I am THRILLED!!!! What a pitty that there doesn't seem to be anyone on either side of politics in NSW that would be good enough to be premier.

In honour of my least-favourite politician, lets suggest my top-5 (light-hearted) possible replacements...

1) The Wiggles - they get kids off their backsides and into action...
2) Terri (Georgie Parker's character in All Saints) - can keep a hospital in check...
3) Alf Stewart - makes Summer Bay a respectable place to live...
4) Rove... punctuates the laughing stock that the hospital system is thanks to Bob Carr
5) Merrick Watts... oops, that was serious...

... or add your own...

Kath :)

No comments: