- Went to Sydney for Uncle Stan's funeral (early May). It was a beautiful service, a good time to honour a great bloke and a true gentleman to boot.
- Had the famous "how soon is too soon" job interview (see previous post) and still have not had a lot of action on the job front.
- Mother's Day - very quiet... Ian was exhausted from the previous day's fishing at Forster. Don't be too hard on him, he rarely gets to go, it was just bad timing.
- Sean's accident. If you haven't heard as yet, Sean has bumped his front teeth. He was climbing on a bookshelf at daycare (that his carers had told him not to) and it fell on him, splitting his top lip, knocking back one of his top teeth and chipping off half of the other top front tooth. We are thankful that adult teeth should be here in about 3 years! Also, after my HICAPS claim, it only cost us $8 for the dentist visits (yes, there were two).
- My Birthday... 25 since 2000! I share the day with Drew Carey, Joan Collins, Seabiscuit (he and Joan were born 1933) and Rosemary Clooney...
That's about it...