Monday, September 11, 2006

I Love You... and Sew Bad!

Sean has done it again! This time we were wishing Ian's Mum Happy Birthday, and when I put Sean on the phone again to talk to Nanna he said "I love you". I think this may have been the best present she has received.

On a less happy note, I went to the sewing shop in town today and was chatting to the ladies who own/work there. We were talking about prices and the subject got to nappies. These two women basically couldn't believe that I didn't use cloth nappies and that their children were toilet trained by the time they were 1 - I nearly cried. I can't remember the last time someone made me feel so awful. I can say for certain that Spotlight will be getting my business from now on, even though it's an hour's drive away.

Kath xo

No comments: