Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pilgrimage to God's Land

Last weekend I had a trip back to Sydney for Andrea's Hen's Night. My lovely hosts on Friday night (thanks Kel & Dave!) really spoiled with a lovely dinner, very comfortable accommodation and to top it off an excursion to God's Land sipping an offering from Grind...


I then went and visited my parents (Happy Birthday for today Mum!), who showed me off to EVERYONE they knew while we were out shopping, then came Saturday night... Dinner at a undisclosed location for Andrea and her friends. It was a great time to catch up with old friends, but boy was I glad to crawl into bed! Big thanks to Kirsty for putting me up and being my taxi.

Following my last post re our sponsor child M, Sean has a vague understanding of M (and tries to say his name!) and looks at the photos on the fridge... very cute :)

Kath xo


No comments: