Saturday, January 17, 2004

Got back from Sydney on Thursday night... worked in the Church Op Shop yesterday (pretty cool -you meet quite a few interesting people) and crashed yesterday arvo (not feeling great, but caught up on some sleep!).

During this past week I had a lot of time to think, and talk to friends (one poor lass I even was ear-bashing with into the wee small hours... on a school night!). In recent months I have come to the conclusion that I am a lot more complex than I have always thought. This was mentioned to me by someone who I had known less than six months. Is it that I want too much out of life (and my friends and family for that matter)? Or is it that I want too little (I think it may be the former).

So what doI want out of life? And when I get it, what will I want then? I somehow think that I am a "half-empty" kind of person... or should I just throw out my Adrian Mole inspired persona?

No comments: