Sunday, September 11, 2005

Blame & The Dragons...

Blame... I read an interesting post on the Jews for Jesus Blog (link above). It's interesting to think of the happenings due to hurricane Katrina as somebody's "fault". I am guilty of that too. With the Aussies initially stranded there after the destruction, I said to Ian that "they (the Embassy staff high enough up the food chain) should all be fired" for not going to the aid of the Australians that were caught up in it all. Bob (JFJ blogger) brings a good point - the comms etc were all destroyed... Food for thought...

The Dragons... Last night was FANTASTIC - GO THE DRAGONS. I hereby officially apoligise to Nathan Brown for my lack of faith in him and the team earlier in the season. Even if you get this far Browny, you have succeeded!!! To the powers that be at the St George Illawarra RLFC - SIGN HIM UP FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 SEASONS!!!!

Kath xo

No comments: