Friday, March 16, 2007

How Good is God/My Beautiful Son!

This isn't a boo-hoo story, but a public Thank You to God.

This has been the "tightest" fortnight for us financially that we have ever had. It's not that bigger deal, we are very fortunate and have another paycheque coming in next week, but it just means we have to stick to what's in the pantry and the odd loaf of bread. It has been a little stressful, but we are a lot better off than many people in our town, let alone country.

Sean was playing with my travel coin purse this morning. When I got him out of the car at daycare I found it had just over $4 in it! I was able to get more than just the bread that I had planned!

Praise God – I knew He wouldn’t let me down, and he sent such a smiley little messenger!

Kath :)

No comments: