Saturday, December 04, 2004

So Have you Figured out What Happened to the EGG?

The egg was seized (see previous post), cracked into a bowl and microwaved (thank you Ian!!!). You should have seen the expression on the kid's face!!!

Warning!!! Baby-talk alert!!!

Things have gotten a lot bigger lately, namely my belly and ankles! My belly now sticks out further than my chest (not easy if you know me). I can't even confidently cut my toe nails and shave my legs - and I am only 22 weeks (5 1/2 months)!!! The irony is that the lady who does my nails for special occasions (or "emergencies" such as this) is pregnant too!!! It is only a matter of time before it will be hilarious watching her get over her bump to get to my toes!!! (If you are reading this "H" you do the best job, but you gotta see the humour!!!).

K xoxo

No comments: