Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to Normal?

Some of you may know the *issues* I have had with our computer. They are now fixed, and I have gotten back into routine. Mind you, this is after me being sick, getting some work (yay!!!) and now Ian being sick.

This morning I went to Playgroup (first time in 3 weeks). I prayed before I went that things would work out well without my sidekick. They did! I miss T (sidekick) but apart from shrill screaming from excited pre-schoolers it was really good. I am glad that Satan didn't attack us today. Yay God!!!

This brings me to another point. I guess this is a sign of the times... but... the other night I was looking at a link to one of The Bill fansites. They are also a Smithy fan, but they seem to be obsessed to the point that I think it's a full-time job for them and I am worried. I am praying for this person (I think female), but does anyone else have any ideas on how I can help them/her? I am worried that their obsession may start to cross over into the actor's real life. (feel free to email me offline if you don't want the world seeing your comment).

Kath xo

No comments: