No, I'm not talking Rachel, Ross, Monica etc, but your actual friends. I received an email today which was all about that. You may have seen it before (or I may have forwarded it to you - don't be offended if I didn't - 'it ain't personal'). Here are the first 5 questions with my answers...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8.25am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. The last film you saw at the cinema? Meet the Fockers/The Bourne Supremecy (Can't remember which)
4. What is your favourite TV show? THE BILL
5. What did you have for breakfast? Mushrooms on toast
It made me think, how much do we really know about our friends. No, I'm not out to be nosy, or live in people's pockets, but if you know (or think you know) somebody well, think about how much you really know about them.
Most of you who know me will know that The Bill is my favourite show (although Alex, you will have to squeeze out more tears if they are going to even think about giving "Smithy" a BAFTA), but did you know that my favourite food is Indian, or that my childhood favourite toy was Rabbit Ears...
Food for thought...