Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm So Proud of Our Sean....

There are days when I hunt around for a ventilated postpack to post him off to my sister in Walgett (no, her name is not Betty) and there are other days when he just makes me beam with pride...

Not sure if yesterday was a postpack day or not, but I was at Mum's Pilates and Mandy was counting for one of our exercises. We then heard a child repeating her counting. I was taken aback (lying on my mat) when my friend next to me said "Kath, that's Sean". I had this warm gooey feeling of pride (and surprise).

Later when I told Ian this he replied "well, it's not surprising where he got 1-2-3 from". It's what we say when he's about to get a smack... hmmm.....

Kath xo
Reading: Gardening books (composting is particularly big for me at the moment)
Watching: Too much (that's typical)... last night's The Bill, wishing JAG was on earlier!

No comments: