Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Whinging about Whinging...

Further to Barb's recent post (link to her blog on right) I have to say that there is a lot of whinging in the Church. Just as bad (and damaging) is the non-whinging. What do I mean by that? Well it's when people don't say anything or do anything about bad situations. Why am I saying this? Because I felt more than a few (needed) "ouch-es" when I read Barb's blog.

My lack of speaking up (and whinging to Ian and a couple of close friends) culminated to an almost yelling match (with admittedly someone I don't particularly like) on Sunday morning.

This person was wrong in my eyes with what caused my whinging (and even anger), but I should have been bigger than them and nipped it in the bud earlier, which makes me equally as wrong.

Had it not been for two others who were also victims to this person's living in a blissfully (and dangerously) naive existence, I think many of you would have heard me yelling from Sydney.

The verdict? Thankfully God chose my words, so my point was put across, but had it been left soley up to me, I wouldn't have been happy until the dn (dangerously naive) person was in tears. Yep, I'm a bitch - that's why I need God.

Kath :)

No comments: